Terms and Conditions of Use of Yosef Schwartz Shahar “Healing Through Music” – HTM
Acceptance The Use Of Yosef Schwartz Shahar Healing Through Music HTM Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Yosef Schwartz Shahar Healing Through Music HTM is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Lack of medical liability
The information in Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM website
And/or the healing kit is based on the writer’s personal experience only.
The author does not claim to heal or cure illness of any kind.
The user of Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM website
and the healing kit is liable and responsible for its use, and does so of his/
her own volition.
Neither the author nor any of his representatives are liable for the results
of implementing the ideas and suggestions in this website
and/or the HTM kit.
The use of Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM website
And/or the healing kit is not a substitute for medical or any other professional Consultation.
Do not play the tunes to people with pacemakers!
The contents of Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- All HTM music, all the tunes in the healing kits or in any other page in the website. copyrighted by ACUM (Israeli copyright association) and belong to Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM.
Copying, renting, lending, public performance and broadcasting without specific permission of the copyright owner are prohibited
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM or otherwise used by Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Credit card details
All credit card details that are given in this website are given directly to PayPal or any other defrayal company that we use from time to time.
Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM website will not be responsible for any credit number cracked or stolen.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Unless otherwise stated in special sail.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Digital kit (- eBooks) and downloaded music can’t be returned and there will be not payment returns. (Unless otherwise stated in special sail.)
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your PayPal account (or any other method of payment).
we will make the refund no longer than 15 days after the item has received by us and approved as in good condition.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Change of Use
Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM reserves the right to:
1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
2. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Web browser cookies
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order fill out a form subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Yosef Schwartz shahar – Healing through music HTM collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3. Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Yosef Schwartz Shahar ‘Healing Through Music’ – HTM arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Israel and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israel courts.
When using this site you agree that any dispute or disagreement will be heard in court in Tel Aviv
For any further information please email webmaster